Our staff can direct you to an assortment of activities ranging from water sports to nature hikes. Tybee Island offers:
- Dining, shopping, and nightlife
- Boat, jet ski, and kayak rentals
- Fishing charters and tours
- Pier fishing
- Dolphin tours
- Surfing, paddle surfing, and kite surfing
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Scenic nature trails and historic landmarks
- Fitness facilities
A Destination for Any Occasion
Whether you are planning a destination wedding or a family getaway that includes the pets, look no further than Beachside Colony. Our oceanfront properties are perfect for:
- Romantic weekend getaways for two
- Family vacations
- Snowbirds seeking a warmer winter climate
- Corporate events
- Family reunions
- Large parties
Easy Reservation Process
Browse our listings and book online or call our office to speak with a property specialist. You can rent nightly, weekly or monthly, depending on your needs and availability.
Located in the heart of Tybee Island, Beachside Colony Resort is just minutes from the historic and scenic North Beach, as well as the bustling activity of South Beach. Some of Tybee’s attractions include:
- Tybee Island Light Station, Georgia’s oldest and tallest lighthouse
- Tybee Museum
- Tybee Island Pier and Pavilion
- Historic Fort Screven and Fort Pulaski
- Marine Science Center
Beachside Colony is also a short 20-minute car ride from historic downtown Savannah.
Family and Pet-Friendly
Beachside Colony offers on-site dining and swimming as well as a lifeguard station directly in front of the property, so parents can relax and rest easy while the kids enjoy some fun in the sun. Additionally, many of our accommodations are welcoming to pets.
To learn more about all that Tybee Island and Beachside Colony have to offer, browse through our listings or call to speak with a property specialist today.